NOACK Training & Coaching
My name is Karsten Noack.
You can call me a coach, a consultant or a trainer, I prefer the term „travel companion for heroes“.
My job is to make sure that noteworthy offers are heard and understood, to get the deserved opportunity, ... despite all the noise and competition.
What is often forgotten: this requires that the message and the messenger convince. What I offer to you, is to benefit from my experience in marketing, psychology and communication science. I support you to present yourselves and your messages in a convincing manner, to distinguish yourselves positively from all the distraction.
And by the way; I blog about it here on www.karstennoack.de
You have something to offer: This blog is about helping you to make the most of your opportunities and stand out from the crowd, whatever you do.
- The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause. Mark Twain
- Creativity and marketing… State of the art. Event on April 17, 2020. Stay open. Continue to wonder.
- Without proper attitude, words are just words
- Eliminating your fear of public speaking with professional support in Berlin
- Humility makes invulnerable. Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
- Professional impact analysis: How are you perceived by other people?
- Taking responsibility instead of victimhood
- Public speaking: Keeping it simple doesn’t mean you’re stupid
- The biggest mistake you can make in your life is to be always afraid of making a mistake.
- How about your courage to speak up?
- Promises and integrity: Who cares about the promises of yesterday?
- Future: That time when our business is doing well, our friends are loyal and our happiness is secured. Ambrose Bierce
- The value of trust. Are you trustworthy?
- Shape the future
- 17 signs that someone is a manipulator
- 13 ways to ask better questions
- Think twice before every media interview
- What may cost the preparation of a conversation or negotiation, which effort is justified?
- I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Is bad publicity really better than none?