Oh Sorry! I didn’t See You There! It Is Time For Authentic Self-MarketingPromote yourself authentically: Authentic Self Marketing
When you have something to offer, authentic self-marketing helps you to get the deserved attention. Good self-marketing is believable, it’s real. That’s why I’m talking about authentic self-marketing.
Are you tired of constantly fighting for attention? Then you’re like many people; you’re full of possibilities and anything is doable! In most areas, there is an abundance of people and businesses offering and providing you with opportunities and solutions. Everyone wants to be noticed. But the best deal is not always immediately obvious, and for specific groups or people, it is sometimes difficult to recognize the right offer.
Your professional abilities, your product, your service, your idea may all be remarkable. But if they do not come across to others as remarkably amazing then they will be ignored or worse, go completely unnoticed. To be influential just by yourself isn’t enough anymore. You need a team. The relevant people must also learn this, know this and want to reap the benefits. You’re right, Mr. Noack! So what do I do?
The following questions will lead you to answers that will take you to the next step:
- What do you stand for?
- What do you admire with all your heart?
- What do you really want?
- What is your idea?
- What are the benefits of your proposition? What is your solution?
- Who benefits the most from what you have to offer and who is willing to honor and back you?
- What makes you and your proposition unique?
- Is it worth developing a brand name for it or creating a profile?
- How can you communicate to intended audiences the benefits of your particular idea or proposition?
If you no longer want to be the backing singer but the main vocal artist then ask for support. As a coach and trainer, I’ll help you …
- to develop a clear strategy on how to represent yourself in your professional life
- to define your goals
- to raise your profile and to position yourself clearly
- to work out your relevant strengths
- to formulate clearly the benefits of your product / service
- to create an implementation plan with concise concrete steps
And if you want, I will even accompany you in the realization of all of this. Dreaming was yesterday!
Find out more about me in my profile.
Articles about self-marketing
Oftentimes, what comes out of our mouths and what we communicate through our body language are two totally different things.
When faced with these mixed signals, the listener has to choose whether to believe your verbal or nonverbal message. In most cases, they’re going to choose the nonverbal.
People will trust a person who has a reputation of being honest, reliable and responsible. But how do you know if you’re trustworthy?
Famous or notorious? It does not matter. You want to be a VIP, at all costs. 5 minutes of glory are better than nothing, right?