Karsten Noack (coach, consultant, trainer) - A travel companion for heroines and heroesCoaching, consulting, training, speaking, writing
A travel companion for heroes
Hello! My name is Karsten Noack. As a travel companion for heroines and heroes, I help ensure that messages are heard and understood amidst all the information overload — so that they get the chance they deserve.
My experience in marketing, psychology, and communication science ensures that you present yourself as well as your message convincingly, that you stand out positively from your competitors — in conversations, presentations, and in the media.
- Born in 1963 in Berlin, Germany
- Industrial Engineer (Dipl.-Ingenieur)
- 10 years as manager and consultant for different companies such as GROHE AG and KLUDI GmbH & Co. KG
- Trainer for communication and self-management since 1987
- Neuro-linguistics trainer
- Professional speaker / Keynote speaker
- Coach and trainer for individuals, executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, and startups (since 1998)
- Further study into speaking techniques, voice training, and working with the media
- Good media skills and media presence experience
- Nonfiction author (business literature, creativity, charisma)
- The developer of ImproRhetorics™ technique
- Languages: German and English
Language is not only the vehicle of thought; it is the great and efficient instrument in thinking.
Sir Humphry Davy
What kind of world would it be if people and their messages were given the chance they deserve? Many interesting and promising messages go unnoticed these days.
To help interesting messages get the attention they deserve and ensure that ideas don’t get stuck in utopian concepts, I regularly slip into my clients’ shoes, put myself in their perspective, ask questions, encourage reflection, provide answers, offer solution scenarios, and inspiration. And because message and personality cannot be separated from each other and every presentation is also a self-presentation, I pay attention to communication and presentation skills including body language.
What I offer is based on my experience as an engineer, manager, and management consultant as well as on my professional, psychological and psychotherapeutic knowledge gained during all those years in practice.
Berlin and …
Berlin is the center of my life, but I spend a lot of time traveling all over the world. Always at hand, even today: my camera.
And what else?
In articles and videos, I share all the other things that are on my mind, from A for appreciation to Z for Zaphod Beeblebrox. Take a look! In that case, I can’t promise whether you’ll still have time for the morning paper and the daily news.
- Richard Bandler (NLP)
- Robert Dilts (NLP, coaching)
- Judith Delozier (NLP, coaching)
- Frank Farelly (Provocative Method)
- Stephen Gilligan (Self-relations and NLP)
- Steve De Shazer (Systemic Work)
- Fred Gallo (Energy Psychology™ and EDxTM™)
- Lucas Derks (Soziales Panorama)
- Byron Katie (The Work)
- Danie Beaulieu (Impact Training)
- Art Reade (Holistic NLP)
- Keith Johnstone (Improvisational theatre)
- Max Schupach (Processwork)
- There is no failure, only feedback.
- Life, mind, and body are systemic.
- Behind all behavior is a positive intention.
- The more complex a system becomes, the more flexibility is needed.
- People have all the resources they need to learn and adapt.
- People always make the best choice available to them at the time.
- Resistance on the part of the client indicates the need for more rapport based on better mapping of the client’s internal representations.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- The map is not the territory.
Please post any questions that may interest other readers in the comments. Are you looking for professional support?
Transparency is important. Therefore, you will find answers to frequently asked questions already here, for example about me (profile), the services, the fees, and getting to know me. If this suits you, I look forward to working with you.
In the address bar of your browser, the URL should begin with "https://www.karstennoack.com/...". This indicates a secure connection (SSL). Whether you enter your real name is up to you.