Motto of the DayGive the day a motto and ...
Motto of the Day
Here you’ll find your daily inspiration.
On several occasions, I promoted a daily motto. Some positive feedback encouraged me to publish a daily motto on the homepage.
Who wants to subscribe to the daily motto as an RSS feed can do this here:
Otherwise, the current motto of the day appears on the home page and the overview on this page.
The following questions help to benefit from the daily motto:
- What does the quote trigger on you?
- Under what circumstances do you agree with the statement and when not?
- What is the meaning of the statement in your life?
- How can the motto of the day enrich your life?
- In what context could the statement be useful?
- Where do you want to remember it like?
I do not quite agree with some quotes. Then there is often something special to learn.
- What do you specifically reject in the statement?
- Do you generally consider the statement not helpful or only inappropriate for you personally?
- Which aspect is worth taking a closer look at?
I gained experience with a daily motto and …
... it was good for me.
... a motto has not paid off for me.
What passions do you care for?read more
Where and when do you want to stay in a good mental state today, where otherwise the personal serenity can easily be lost?read more
Where can we take more responsibility today? Where can we exert positive influence?read more
What are you curious about today and how does that change your perception?read more
For which concern do you want courage and determination? What would you do if you got the guarantee that it will succeed? What does it deserve to be supported by you?read more