How much pride is healthy and good for relationships?Motto of the day*
Pride or kind?
Is is necesssary to insist being right all the time?
I select the motto of the day mostly because something about it appeals to me. Something attracts me or irritates me. It feels as if it could contain something and I want to get to the root of it. So I dedicate a motto to each day and let myself be surprised what it has to offer me.
Sometimes the reason for the choice clarifies itself only after a while. That's why the thoughts about the motto of the day are often not articles, but associations. They are thoughts transformed into words. They are spontaneous and I also publish them frequently while I am traveling. They, therefore, tend to appear in fragments. Feel invited to add your associations in the comments. Enrich the thoughts with your perspectives – to complete the picture.
How do you benefit best from the motto of the day?
Ask yourself constructive questions like the following and you will personally benefit from each motto of the day:
- What triggers the topic in you?
- Under what circumstances do you agree with the statement and when not?
- What is the significance of the statement for you?
- How can the motto of the day enrich your life?
- In what context could the statement be useful?
- Where and when do you want to remember it and how?
And what can I do if I disagree with a motto? There is often something personal to learn from quotations with which we disagree. Helpful questions in such a case are:
- What do you specifically disagree with?
- Do you think the statement is generally not helpful or only not suitable for you personally?
- Which aspect is worth taking a closer look at?
Please post any questions that may interest other readers in the comments. Are you looking for professional support?
Transparency is important. Therefore, you will find answers to frequently asked questions already here, for example about me (profile), the services, the fees, and getting to know me. If this suits you, I look forward to working with you.
In the address bar of your browser, the URL should begin with "https://www.karstennoack.com/...". This indicates a secure connection (SSL). Whether you enter your real name is up to you.