Karsten Noack: Be Seen. Be Heard. Make a Difference.
My name is Karsten Noack.
You can call me a coach, a consultant or a trainer, I prefer the term „travel companion for heroes“.
My job is to make sure that noteworthy offers are heard and understood, to get the deserved opportunity, ... despite all the noise and competition.
What is often forgotten: this requires that the message and the messenger convince. What I offer to you, is to benefit from my experience in marketing, psychology and communication science. I support you to present yourselves and your messages in a convincing manner, to distinguish yourselves positively from all the distraction.
And by the way; I blog about it here on www.karstennoack.de
You have something to offer: This blog is about helping you to make the most of your opportunities and stand out from the crowd, whatever you do.
- Promises and integrity: Who cares about the promises of yesterday?
- A mighty flame arises from a tiny spark. –Dante Alighieri
- Those who seek injustice, just need to open their eyes.
- Narcissistic parents
- Imagination is the most beautiful daughter of truth, only a little more vivid than its mother. –Carl Spitteler
- Compassion for narcissists?
- 20 tips for humor in speeches and presentations
- Narcissists in leadership positions
- Help, am I a narcissist? 8 indications that you are not a narcissist
- Narcissists and feedback
- Not what we have but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance. –Epicurus
- Therapeutic help for people suffering from narcissists
- Daydream? Daydreaming isn’t as useless as it seems.
- Essential recommendations for media interviews
- Five fingers for a structured speech. Five-finger speech structure.
- More contentment through self-acceptance or does that reduce the motivation?
- Aphantasia: Living without mental images.
- Good fear, bad fear
- The strength of character and how to cultivate it. 20 factors
- 18 tips on how to overcome stage fright and present confidently