NOACK Training & Coaching
My name is Karsten Noack.
You can call me a coach, a consultant or a trainer, I prefer the term „travel companion for heroes“.
My job is to make sure that noteworthy offers are heard and understood, to get the deserved opportunity, ... despite all the noise and competition.
What is often forgotten: this requires that the message and the messenger convince. What I offer to you, is to benefit from my experience in marketing, psychology and communication science. I support you to present yourselves and your messages in a convincing manner, to distinguish yourselves positively from all the distraction.
And by the way; I blog about it here on www.karstennoack.de
You have something to offer: This blog is about helping you to make the most of your opportunities and stand out from the crowd, whatever you do.
- How you doin’? Talking about diseases
- 17 tips for facial expressions in speeches and presentations
- Change the world; the world needs it. Bertolt Brecht
- You want to avoid criticism?
- The first rule of rhetoric: Let us start with the basics of speaking.
- Tongue twisters from A to Z as training for voice, articulation and concentration
- Structure for speeches and presentations: Take your audience from hell to heaven.
- 26 tips for mastering television interviews
- 19 tips for humor in speeches and presentations
- The importance of showing appreciation: 10 good reasons to show appreciation
- 15 tips how to stand up for your conviction: Be brave, speak up!
- Work on a speech or presentation as a masterpiece
- Rather SMART goals than unfulfilled wishes. SMART goals make life easier.
- Overcome your fear of public speaking, with coaching in Berlin
- Public speaking: 14 tips for a healthy voice and a sonorous performance
- Get into the ideal mental state with Hypnobalancing™
- These 20+ conversation tips let you talk without interruption!
- Presentation design: 20 tips for PowerPoint, Keynote and Co.
- Are you a good listener? 15 tips for active listening.
- Keith Johnstone, Improvisational Theatre, 14 Rules and ImproRhetorik™