Sep 15, 2015 | Media CompetenceThink Twice Before Every Media Interview Media Competence How about a media interview? … Telephone is ringing You’ve received a call from a reporter who wants to interview you, and because you like the idea you want to confirm immediately. Wait a second!...
NOACK Training & Coaching
My name is Karsten Noack.
You can call me a coach, a consultant or a trainer, I prefer the term „travel companion for heroes“.
My job is to make sure that noteworthy offers are heard and understood, to get the deserved opportunity, ... despite all the noise and competition.
What is often forgotten: this requires that the message and the messenger convince. What I offer to you, is to benefit from my experience in marketing, psychology and communication science. I support you to present yourselves and your messages in a convincing manner, to distinguish yourselves positively from all the distraction.
And by the way; I blog about it here on www.karstennoack.de
You have something to offer: This blog is about helping you to make the most of your opportunities and stand out from the crowd, whatever you do.
- 24h Emergency Help With Acute Stage Fright In Berlin, Online And…
- NOACK Training & Coaching Berlin since 1998: 20 years coaching in Berlin
- 16 Tips to Overcome a Blackout in a Speech or Presentation
- Good mood is free and confuses the opponent!
- Taking responsibility instead of victimhood
- Curiosity inspires human perception
- Monthly Meeting in Berlin: And what are you doing? Self-Presentations, Everyday Pitch, Elevator Pitch, ..
- The biggest mistake you can make in your life is to be always afraid of making a mistake.
- Speech Structure: Opening, body, conclusion
- Travel Companion For Heroes
- 9 Proven Strategies to Become Famous
- 8 Tipps How To Stand Up For Your Conviction: Be Brave, Speak Up!
- Ace Impromtu Speeches With P.R.E.P.
- Make a trip to Berlin for coaching or training?
- Presentation training in a group or rather a one-to-one training?
- Body Language Expert Explains Trump’s Awkward Day At The NATO Summit
- How Present Are You?
- Are You A Hero Or A Mere Dreamer?
- Stage fright: Are there more than two types of speakers?
- Are You A Do-Gooder? Make The World A Better Place