Karsten Noack: Be Seen. Be Heard. Make a Difference.
My name is Karsten Noack.
You can call me a coach, a consultant or a trainer, I prefer the term „travel companion for heroes“.
My job is to make sure that noteworthy offers are heard and understood, to get the deserved opportunity, ... despite all the noise and competition.
What is often forgotten: this requires that the message and the messenger convince. What I offer to you, is to benefit from my experience in marketing, psychology and communication science. I support you to present yourselves and your messages in a convincing manner, to distinguish yourselves positively from all the distraction.
And by the way; I blog about it here on www.karstennoack.de
You have something to offer: This blog is about helping you to make the most of your opportunities and stand out from the crowd, whatever you do.
- 20 tips for humor in speeches and presentations
- Narcissists in leadership positions
- Help, am I a narcissist? 8 indications that you are not a narcissist
- Narcissists and feedback
- Not what we have but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance. –Epicurus
- Therapeutic help for people suffering from narcissists
- Daydream? Daydreaming isn’t as useless as it seems.
- Essential recommendations for media interviews
- Five fingers for a structured speech. Five-finger speech structure.
- More contentment through self-acceptance or does that reduce the motivation?
- Aphantasia: Living without mental images.
- Good fear, bad fear
- The strength of character and how to cultivate it. 20 factors
- 18 tips on how to overcome stage fright and present confidently
- Some people have accumulated so many hunches and opinions that there is no more space for learning.
- One big mistake we can make is to be constantly afraid of making a mistake.
- Opinion making needs reliable information
- 18 tips to increase your assertiveness
- Self-marketing: How about your focus?
- Speaking with your hands in your pockets during conversations, speeches and presentations?