Karsten Noack: Be Seen. Be Heard. Make a Difference.
My name is Karsten Noack.
You can call me a coach, a consultant or a trainer, I prefer the term „travel companion for heroes“.
My job is to make sure that noteworthy offers are heard and understood, to get the deserved opportunity, ... despite all the noise and competition.
What is often forgotten: this requires that the message and the messenger convince. What I offer to you, is to benefit from my experience in marketing, psychology and communication science. I support you to present yourselves and your messages in a convincing manner, to distinguish yourselves positively from all the distraction.
And by the way; I blog about it here on www.karstennoack.de
You have something to offer: This blog is about helping you to make the most of your opportunities and stand out from the crowd, whatever you do.
- Without proper attitude, words are just words
- Speech is power: Make a positive impact!
- And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke
- Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent. Dionysius of Halicarnassus
- Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall. Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- Swallow your pride occasionally, it’s non-fattening!
- A synonym is a word you use when you can’t spell the other one. Baltasar Gracián
- Not what we have but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance. Epicurus
- Be present, aware and enjoy!
- The moral man loves his soul and the ordinary his property. Confucius
- Create an excellent speech or presentation as a masterpiece
- How you doin’? Talking about diseases
- 17 tips for facial expressions in speeches and presentations
- Change the world; the world needs it. Bertolt Brecht
- You want to avoid criticism?
- The first rule of rhetoric: Let us start with the basics of speaking.
- Tongue twisters from A to Z as training for voice, articulation and concentration
- Structure for speeches and presentations: Take your audience from hell to heaven.
- 26 tips for mastering television interviews
- 19 tips for humor in speeches and presentations