Keynote Speeches by Karsten NoackGeneral conditions
A keynote is an outstandingly presented speech. A professional keynote speaker can accomplish miracles verbally and non-verbally.
If you want me to give you a two-hour presentation, I am ready today. If you want only a five-minute speech, it will take me two weeks to prepare.
Good reasons to give me a call:
- You have an important event coming up, perhaps a conference.
- You want a powerful keynote speaker who can capture the essence of your meeting and can highlight it to your audience in a captivating way.
- You fed up with boring PowerPoint presentations.
- You want a speaker who can do his research and tailor his message to meet your needs.
- You want your audience to meet you after the speech and tell you they appreciated being part of your event.
Then feel free to call me now! My keynotes are highly energetic and practical. I offer lots of stories, humor, and strategies to make speeches interesting and memorable. And what you’ll get at the end from your participants is a WOW!
Keynote speeches start at 3,800 Euros plus 16 % VAT.
Outside of Berlin and especially for international bookings, additionally to my fees for keynote speeches, the following will be charged:
- Rental car, train ticket, or flights (international at least business class)
- For flights CO2 compensation
- Pick up at and return to the airport
- Accommodation for the duration of your stay (at least a 3-star hotel with breakfast)
- Reasonable expenses
Published: March 21, 2009
Author: Karsten Noack
Revision: November 10, 2020
German version: https://www.karstennoack.de/organisatorisches/konditionen/keynote-speeches/