Karsten NoackCoach & Trainer
Language is not only the vehicle of thought; it is the great and efficient instrument in thinking.
Sir Humphry Davy
What I am passionate about
What a wonderful place the world would be if everyone got the opportunities and chances they deserved.
Today many good deals go unnoticed and so many promising ideas gather dust on the shelves.
To help people get the desired attention and to ensure ideas are brought into the spotlight and given the chance to shine, I regularly place myself in my clients’ shoes looking at the situation from their perspective. I ask questions, give feedback and responses, offer solution scenarios and inspiration and help clients to broaden their own perspectives. And because when you’re selling your ideas, you are pretty much selling yourself – your charisma, your personality and who you are as a person – I put special emphasis on communication and public speaking skills, body language and tone of voice.
I incorporate into my work my own experiences as an engineer, manager, and consultant as well as my professional, psychological and methodological knowledge of training and education.
My life is centered in Berlin but I spend part of the year traveling around the world. My camera is always with me.
Other things that I like to think about and you’d like to know? — I write blog posts about these things, so be sure to check that out! There’s a lot to read, so accept my apologies if you don’t manage to read the morning paper as well!
- Born in 1963 in Berlin, Germany
- 10 years as manager and consultant for different companies such as GROHE AG and KLUDI GmbH & Co. KG
- Trainer for communication and self-management since 1987
- Neuro-linguistics trainer
- Professional speaker / Keynote speaker
- Since 1998 coach and trainer for individuals, executives, professionals, entrepreneurs and startups
- Further study into speaking techniques, voice training and working with the media
- Good media skills and media presence experience
- Nonfiction author (business literature, creativity, charisma)
- Developer of ImproRhetorics™ technique
- Languages: German, English, French
- Richard Bandler (NLP)
- Robert Dilts (NLP, coaching)
- Judith Delozier (NLP, coaching)
- Frank Farelly (Provocative Method)
- Stephen Gilligan (Self-relations and NLP)
- Steve De Shazer (Systemic Work)
- Fred Gallo (Energy Psychology™ and EDxTM™)
- Lucas Derks (Soziales Panorama)
- Byron Katie (The Work)
- Danie Beaulieu (Impact Training)
- Art Reade (Holistic NLP)
- Keith Johnstone (Improvisational theatre)
- Max Schupach (Processwork)
- There is no failure, only feedback.
- Life, mind, and body are systemic.
- Behind all behavior is a positive intention.
- The more complex a system becomes, the more flexibility is needed.
- People have all the resources they need to learn and adapt.
- People always make the best choice available to them at the time.
- Resistance on the part of the client indicates the need for more rapport based on better mapping of the client’s internal representations.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- The map is not the territory.
- Coach (NLP) and systemic coach
- Business coach
- NLP trainer
- Improvisational theatre
- Language skills: German, English and French