Imprint & Privacy StatementNOACK Coaching & Training Berlin
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will, therefore, be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages.
If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailing lists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved.
Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( email@example.com )
Piwik / Matomo
This homepage is automatically gathering statistical information relating to your visit to our website. The data is being collected using the web analytics tool Matomo. We use this data for the purposes of statistical analyses on website utilization and technical possibilities. Visits to our website are logged and assessed in an anonymized form. Information is gathered and used for statistical reports when visiting this website:
- Anonymised IP address
- Name and version of your operating system
- Name, version, language settings, and installed plugins (PDF, Flash, MediaPlayer, …) of your browser
- Screen resolution of your device
- Address of the previously visited website
- Pages you visit on this website
- Time and duration of your visit
- Search keywords if you came to our website from a search engine
- The collected data are being stored on the same server as the homepage.
You can easily object to the collection of data. Please note that these settings only apply to this browser and to this device!
- You can either activate the Do Not Track setting in your browser or
- Opt-out of this website’s data collection only:
Matomo Data Collection Opt-Out