Presentation Skills III For High Impact SpeakingAdvanced Public Speaker Training - Pitch, Present, Speak
Who speaks so that it is understood, always speaks well.
Advanced Public Speaker Training
Well hello there! Great to see you here!! You are now among the experienced speakers. I don’t need to repeat myself but if you already have advanced knowledge of presentation skills and have some experience in giving lectures, speeches or presentations, this workshop delivers you additional techniques, pulses and training opportunities for further development, refinement, and consolidation of your personal communication and presentation style.
- We will deepen the skills and knowledge of Presentation Skills I and Presentation Skills II
- Dramaturgy of speeches and presentations
- Advanced speech formulas
- Presence, charisma, and effect
- Body dynamics — authentic use of gestures and facial expressions
- Voice training
- How to use space and the stage
- Advanced impromptu speeches
- Cope with difficult situations and how to prevent them
- Dealing with different personalities
- Tips and tricks for media appearances
- Practice, practice, practice!
You will improve your public speaking skills and experience. You will be able to present yourself and what you are offering in different situations confidently and effectively, even without preparation time.
Who is this training for?
Women and men of science, business, and politics, who want to develop their public speaking skills and refine and enhance their impact as a speaker.
Working on own presentations, theory with demonstrations, group work, individual work, role-playing, ImproRhetoric™, simulations, using experience, feedback, audio and video training.
Training Events in Berlin
- 22nd and 23rd October 2018
Course fee is 1,499 euros plus 19% VAT
Early birds pay 1,399 euros plus 19% VAT before 15th March 2018*
For training effectiveness, only SIX SEATS are available.
* The deadline for early birds shall be the date of receipt of payment, not the application date.
Note: Group training is also available as a corporate training session. If you would like an even more thorough tailor-made program where you schedule and choose the content individually, you can also do this training program as an individual training session (recommended: at least 11 hours).